– June 23, 2011Posted in: Nemexia Guides
There are several ways to save your fleet:
• Send them to a “space trip”.
• Put them as offers in the Ship Market (with the chance to be bought of course).
• Send them to long station-flights between your planets.
• If your planet is going to be destroyed by DS ships – always send them to “Station” to another planet. In case your initial planet is destroyed you can use them from the other one.
• Send them to attack in-active players. This way you will have a chance to get some resources and your planet fleet will be safe.
• When producing ships – be sure that they will be ready next time you are online, not just some time in the night, when they will be alone and unprotected.
Enjoy playing Nemexia – the online space game!
- How To Recover After a Battle?
After losing all or some of your fleet there is several ways to protect your planet. (I don't meant if they are attacking you with DS. […]
- How To Destroy Planets? To destroy planets you need to have the strongest ship in the game. It is called “death star” in common. But its name is different for […]
- How To Defend Yourself? If you want to be active player and to take a part in the every larger battle you need to learn how to defend yourself first.
» 1st – […]
- How To Organize One Good Contra-Attack? Most of the time players at similar Resource Points has similar Ships upgrades.
See the same types of ships he is sending to your planet […]
- How To Attack? If you want to be an active player and to take a part in the every larger battle you need to learn how to attack first.
» If you are […]